Ever wanted to spend 3 days with professional athletes and sports coaches? If so, this program is for YOU!
Camp Hero SPORT is a physically challenging 3-day sport leadership camp. This program has been designed for active young athletes (aged 13-17) with a passion for sport and health.
Through this camp young heroes will have the chance to meet and train with professional athletes and teams, develop mental toughness and physical strength, learn from a renowned sports nutritionist and develop their leadership skills.
Date: Wednesday 5th July – Friday 7th July 2017
Location: Ern Halliday Recreation Camp, Hillarys
Cost: $400 total ($100 deposit required upon registration, payment plans are available)
This program includes:
- A unique opportunity to play and train with awesome players from legendary Aussie teams such as our leading basketball team, the Perth Wildcats, Hockeyroos, Western Force and an AFL team (more to be confirmed)
- Facilitated workshops with Personal Trainers, Sports Psychologists, Sports Nutritionists, and Exercise Physiologists
- Over 15 hours of physical and mental coaching
- Catering, 2-nights accomodation and camp t-shirt and jumper
It is a well known fact that physical and mental health are closely linked. In fact:
– Physical activity is as effective as medication in treating mild to moderate anxiety and depression
– Playing sport or exercising 4+ times per week reduces physiological stress by 47%
– Physical activity is also a protective factor for developing mental illness
This camp has limited spaces. To reserve your space a deposit is required.