What is In Your Head?
In Your Head is a Youth Mental Health Forum designed for students and teachers. At this one-day event, you will learn ways of maintaining good mental health from a range of keynote speakers, panelists and workshop facilitators. Be inspired by amazing heroes and discover what it is to be mentally healthy.
Date: Thursday 30th August 2018
Time: 8.00am registration, 9.00am start, 2.30pm conclusion
Venue: Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre – Riverside Theatre
Cost: Students from $35, Teachers/Adults from $15, Groups from $350 (admit 11 guests)
*Early bird prices end 27th July so book your tickets today!*
What to expect:
- Keynote presentations and panel discussions with mental health leaders
- Appearances from professional athletes
- A variety of workshops to choose from
- Sample different ways of maintaining good mental health
- Stress management activities
Who’s it for?
The way it will work:
There will be a range of presenters and panelists on the main stage plus break out room topics and activities that students and teachers to select from.
- How to survive exams
- Body confidence and self-love
- Nutrition and mental health
- Finding your ‘Why’
- Aboriginal yarning circle
- LGBTIQ mental health
- Urban dance class
How to book:
You can book your tickets at here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a School Booking Form.