cape2cape YOUTH Trek
March 1 - March 6
cape2cape YOUTH Trek 2021
TREK 135KM IN A FIVE-DAY ADVENTURE-PACKED EXPERIENCE!
Hosted by zero2hero, the cape2cape Youth Trek sees young people aged 18-24 years old trek 135kms over 5 days from Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse to Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse in the South West of Western Australia.
This Trek is DIFFERENT from our corporate cape2cape Trek and is specifically designed for young people. The program, accommodation and experience are tailored to suit 18-24 year-olds. If you want a 5-STAR experience please register for our corporate cape2cape Trek.
The cape2cape YOUTH is a once in a lifetime experience and will challenge, inspire and develop you. All whilst making an incredible difference in the lives of young people. If you are looking for a challenge to grow you in 2021, this is it!!
THE PURPOSE OF THE cape2cape TREK:
- To challenge and inspire trekkers
- To increase mental health and well-being in our community
- To fundraise crucial funds for zero2hero’s youth suicide prevention programs
- To connect with like-minded corporate and community leaders
- To empower teams and mental health ambassadors