In your head – mental health forum for young people
In your head – a mental health forum for young people
WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD?
In Your Head is a Youth Mental Health Forum designed for students and teachers. At this one-day event, you will learn ways of maintaining good mental health from a range of keynote speakers, panellists and workshop facilitators. Be inspired by amazing heroes and discover what it is to be mentally healthy.
Who is in your head for?
Students and Teachers/Guardians.
This event is targeted at students. Any attendee (under 18) will require an adult to attend this event with them as a guardian.
It’s a school excursion like no other!
THE WAY IT WORKS
There will be a range of presenters and panelists on the main stage plus break out room topics and activities that students and teachers to select from.
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Mental Health in a Digital Age
- Urban Yoga
- Sharing Lived Experience/Story Telling
- Sport & Mental Health
WHAT TO EXPECT>
- Keynote presentations and panel discussions with mental health leaders
- Appearances from professional athletes
- A variety of workshops to choose from
- Sample different ways of maintaining good mental health
- Stress management activities