Camp Hero SPORTS is a dynamic 3-day school holiday camp.
What is Camp Hero SPORTS?
Camp Hero SPORTS aims to improve the physical and technical skills of each young athlete, as well as develop their resilience and understanding of what it takes to succeed in their chosen sport.
Featuring an impressive line-up of professional athletes and coaches, students will improve their skills in a variety of sport disciplines including AFL, Netball, Basketball, Soccer, Cricket, Hockey, Athletics and more… During the program, young athletes will also have the opportunity to hear from experts in sporting related fields such as: nutrition, performance coaching, sports physio and strength and conditioning.
This program has been specifically designed for participants to increase their knowledge and understanding of health and wellbeing, improve mental and physical strength, and develop their leadership skills. All whilst creating new friendships and having fun!
Who’s it for?
Camp Hero SPORTS is for young people aged 7 – 13. Beginner athletes are welcome.
**Where required, students will be arranged into groups based on their age, friendship groups and skill level.
- A three-day school holiday program run by qualified facilitators
- The opportunity to play and train with Professional Athletes.
- A multi-sport focus
- Sessions covering: nutrition, performance, physiotherapy and more
- 15+ hours of physical and mental coaching
- 1 x t-shirt and water bottle for each participant
- Inflatable indoor obstacle course & handball competition on the final day
- Martial Arts
- Strength and conditioning
- Physical & Mental Health
- Fun & Friendship
Dates: 19th – 21st January 2022
Time: 9am – 3pm
Venue: Newman College
Cost: $150 per student or $130 for sibling/groups
(group discount and program bursaries are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to request a bursary)
Camp Hero Sports Clinic will include a range of coordinated sports and skills sessions by industry coaches and professionals. Including:
Fremantle Dockers, Perth Soccer Club, West Coast Fever, Cricket Mentoring, Arachnid Martial Arts, Owlkeyme, 360 Soccer Academy, and more…
zero2hero and Camp Hero SPORTS will be operating in alignment with the WA Government’s COVID-19 Safety Plan by:
- Practicing good hand hygiene
- Maintaining records for contact tracing
- Complying with activity capacity limit
- Frequent sanitising of all equipment