- This event has passed.
October 20, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - October 26, 2019 @ 1:00 am
TREK 135KM IN A FIVE-DAY ADVENTURE PACKED EXPERIENCE
DATE: SUNDAY 20th October – FRIDAY 25th October
Hosted by zero2hero, the cape2cape trek sees participants trek 135 kms over 5 days from Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse to Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse in the South West of Western Australia. The trek is both physically and mentally challenging and each participant takes it on to make a difference to the lives of young people by fundraising to assist zero2hero in their vision.
Trekkers can choose to attend with a team or as an individual.
The purpose of the cape2cape trek:
- To challenge and inspire trekkers
- To increase mental health and well-being in our community
- To fundraise crucial funds for zero2hero’s youth suicide prevention programs
- To connect with like-minded corporate and community leaders
- To empower teams and mental health ambassadors
For more information or to register please click here.