LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
TREK 135KM IN A FIVE-DAY ADVENTURE PACKED EXPERIENCE.
Register your expression of interest for the 2022 cape2cape Trek, raising funds & support for zero2hero’s youth mental health & suicide prevention programs.
The Trek is ideal for corporates and adventurers that are up to the physical and mental challenge of trekking 135km over five-days from Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse to Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
DATE: Sunday 20th March – Friday 25th March 2022
COST: $3,500 total – $1,500 registration donation plus min. $2,000 funds raised
Trekkers can choose to attend with a team or as an individual.
The PURPOSE of the cape2cape Trek
- To challenge and inspire trekkers
- To increase mental health and well-being in our community
- To fundraise crucial funds for zero2hero’s youth suicide prevention programs
- To connect with like-minded corporate and community leaders
- To empower teams and mental health ambassadors
Suicide is the leading cause of death for Australians between 15 & 44 years of age.